Friday, September 5, 2008

Red Mango vs. Yoasis

The other day I met one of my friends at Red Mango in Fort Union. I’d been waiting for the one in Orem to open so I could see if it was as good as Yoasis and so we tried the one in Sandy. My friend claimed that it was in fact better than Yoasis so I was very happy to try it out. I got the basic yogurt with mango which is my favorite at Yoasis. I’ll admit that it is very good. It is creamier and sweeter than Yoasis but in my not so humble opinion it is not better than Yoasis. It is just different. I love how tart and refreshing the yogurt is at Yoasis and for those who hate that (Becky) they will probably love Red Mango.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Long live Yoasis! I will be forever indebted to you for introducing me to its yumminess. I haven't tried Red Mango yet. But I will always love Yoasis. :)