Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


I've been dreading this day like the plague. Last year my birthday sucked and to be honest given how September has gone so far I pretty much figured that this year would follow as per expectations. I must admit that today was kind of sort of perfect. Okay, perfect would be a bit of a stretch but it was a lot of fun. The day started out with all kinds of cute surprises at home and at work and continued all day with phone calls, E-mail wishes and texts from friends all over the world. Work was fabulous, my evening with Julia was great (hilariously twisted movie) and I came home to a banner wishing me a Happy Birthday from the cutie patootie kids that live upstairs.

Thanks to all my friends and family. September 19th was a great day!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I am so glad to hear you had a good birthday. You deserve it. I hope you have a good weekend too. :)