Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday, September 1st...


Friday, September 1, 2006 was a very special day and a very special girl was born. Her name is Paislee and I absolutely adore her. I remember that day vividly. It was early out day at work and I’d just come back to the city after having visited my good friend Courtney and her new baby Chloe in Jersey. I was walking across 42nd Street in between 8th and 9th Avenues on my way to Amy’s Bread to get cake before my early evening movie when Kacee called to tell me about baby Paislee. I stopped to take the call and after we spoke on the phone I realized that I was standing in front of my first New York City 7-11. It was a warm day and I was parched and there I was standing in front of a place with the best fountain soda in the world! Since that special day Pais and I have become great friends. I attended her 2nd birthday party last Monday and had a truly great time. Paislee was absolutely adorable and sweet as she ate her cupcakes and opened her gifts. There is very little as wonderful as a super tight hug from a perfect little girl. Happy Birthday, Paislee!

No comments: