Friday, September 5, 2008

Houdini vs. Post-it Note

Every night I record Sex and the City on TBS. I was an avid watcher back in the day but somewhere in the middle of season 6 I gave up expensive cable and never saw the end of the series. I saw the movie and basically enjoyed it but have really enjoyed watching the show on TV this summer. It’s still edgy and fun without naked Samantha and all the F-words. I’ve re-lived so many eating and wandering experiences while watching it and have also had great insight into my own life after having a Big vs. Aiden experience myself this summer. Last week I got dumped Houdini style and Carrie got dumped with a Post-it note. As upset as she was when Berger left the note I’ve gotta say…at least she got a note. In that episode I loved loved loved her verbal assault at Berger’s friends about how guys “leave”. Perfect and to the point! I heart Carrie.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I'm so sorry about this whole situation for you. It's just not fair. I'm glad you can co-miserate with your girls in the City.