Monday, September 8, 2008

The Painted Toes




When I lived in New York I got into the habit of getting a weekly manicure. I know it sounds a little exravagant but it was really cheap in the city and it was such a great way to relax...even if only for half an hour. Well, I've not been able to find anywhere to get even a decent manicure here and so I've officially given up the hope of ever getting one again...oh, and it costs a lot more in UT so it definitely isn't something I could do each week. Since I love love love having my nails painted I've been forced to do it myself which kind of sucks but I'm actually getting good at painting the "other hand" and so it isn't as bad as it used to be. I do still enjoy the occasional pedicure as shown by the pictures of Kacee and Adi. We got to treat ouselves several weeks ago to a bit of fun with pedicures at a salon in Pleasant Grove. Yay--painted toes!


No comments: