Sunday, September 28, 2008

AmeriKacee Idol


Happy Birthday, Kacee! Friday night we celebrated my friend Kacee's 30th Birthday. It was a blast: food, fun, friends and KARAOKE! What more can you ask than a roomful of sober people trying desperately to sing. I admit that I was concerned when we first started planning the AmeriKacee Idol party that people wouldn't sing but they did and some of them wouldn't stop--thinking about it now still makes me smile. Way to go Chaddy, Lesli, Daniel and Tiffany! Oh, and I will never hear the song Summer Lovin' again without thinking about Steph and Mike!


2 comments:

kacee said...

No thank you! It was awesome - thanks for all of your hard work, couldn't ask for a better friend!

Umm, I love that song in your previous post. It seems I knew all the words but didn't quite put them all together until I read it hear. That song always makes me think of Chad...oh, and I think you left a word out ;)

kacee said...

okay, I realize I used the wrong hear - should be H-E-R-E. ugh, that bugs!