Monday, September 8, 2008

Brian Regan







I'd never heard of him but apparently Brian Regan is quite popular--especially here in Mormon Land and Bob had two tickets to the concert so Kacee and I got to go. It took a very frustrating hour to get from the off ramp in Alpine to our seats but we made it and it was so much fun. Brian was really funny but I don't know who made me laugh harder...him or the people watching the show. Some of those people are REALLY HUGE fans and were really into the comedy routine. I think my favorite bit of the night was the "Pop Tart" bit. I'd never really thought about why there are instructions on the Pop Tart box...why would anyone need to know how to cook a Pop Tart and REALLY why would there be instructions for microwaving them? Is anyone in that much of a hurry that they would need to microwave a Pop Tart? I'd sure hope not!



No comments: