Friday, September 5, 2008

The Hunt for The DVD

On Tuesday The Office Season 4 was released on DVD. I was busy babysitting Zack and I kind of forgot about the big day until Wednesday when Lindsay told me that she and Spouse had looked all over town and were unable to get a copy. I was shocked. I know The Office is popular but I doubted that there were that many smart people in this town to have been sold out EVERYWHERE. So, Determined Angie took the case and went on the Hunt for The Office. I started at FYE and actually was able to get two copies: one for me and one for Linds. However, they didn’t have the Special Edition that Lindsay wanted so I bought them and then kept looking. As I have no life I decided to drive to Payson to check out the Wal-Mart there knowing full well that they would have plenty of copies of the SE of The Office. Um…yeah…no copies in Payson. Then I tried Springville…same thing. The moral of the story is that there are a lot of smart people in this town and a lot of fans of my favorite show. Oh, and the other moral is that I AM a crazy person and I know it. No one else would find something on the first try and then continue to look around for the “better version”.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I love your stories about you driving all around trying to find your shows on DVD. Cracks me up! :D