Friday, September 5, 2008

Best and Worst Cry Babies on TV

I’ve been watching a lot of TV lately…hmmm….wonder why? I’ve recently been watching Carrie and my Girls and also re-watching Alias Season 1. I know this isn’t important to world peace and/or the fight against anything important but I’ve just got to say that SJP is the worst crier in the world and Jennifer Garner is the best. That episode where Big needs heart surgery and Carrie breaks down multiple times is PAINFUL to watch=Worst Crying. Any episode with Syd having a breakdown=Best Crying.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I haven't seen Sex and the City (and am not really a fan of SJP anyway), but I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion on Jennifer Garner. I love her as Sydnee in good ol' Alias. It's one of my favorite shows of all time. (Heather loves to watch the DVD's with me.) :)