Monday, September 8, 2008

Police Concert




I'm a big fat blogging slacker but I downloaded a bunch of pictures today and remembered that I did get to do a few fun things this summer....




Kimmie, Crystal, Lacey (dude...she used to be 8 years old) and I got to see The Police in concert this summer. It was an absolute blast and I loved every single second of it. I'll admit...I was wary that "The Other Two" could pull their weight and that "My Stinger" would still be awesome but they did and he was! My favorites songs of the night included: King of Pain, Every Little Thing She Does is Magic and Wrapped Around My Finger! And yes, I chuckled to myself a LOT during Every Breath You Take thinking about all the people there who think that the "Stalker Song" is "Their Song"! What a great night!




No comments: