Thursday, October 16, 2008

What Goes Around

Tonight when I got home I found the most delightful surprise in my mailbox. Usually there are just bills or an occasional Netflix treat but tonight there was the cutest little card from my friend Kimmie and two awesome mix CD's! Is there anything better than a mix tape (sorry, I'm old school...it will always be 'tape')? How many times can a girl listen to JT sing, "What Goes Around..."? Both CD's are lovingly filled with Awesome Angry Girl Music and actually a lot of it is new for me. The note said, "I'll admit, I got a little carried away, but my partners-in-crime and I couldn't cut any of the songs I've included so we just made two discs."

There is also an extra special song on disc 1 that I don't think I'm allowed to admit that I have -- I'm so excited! In one month and five days most of the rest of you can hear it with me at a special party that I'm hosting. You know...the one at the movie theater!

I love you, Kim, Shawn and Mallory!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

See, you have the best group of friends EVER. I'm happy that you got some cool tunes from some of them and that you'll be surrounded by them all on your cool movie night. (I'll be there in spirit.) :)

Cali said...

I love JT! I have the CD in my office right now! ha ha!

Are you going back to New York to visit?