Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday and Me

Tuesday kicks the crap out of me. Possibly it is because I don't work on Mondays (sooooooooooo not complaining) and have lots to catch up on. Possibly it is because I no longer have my favorite hour of the week as I'm now in training with my closest neighbors. Regardless of the reason the result is that here I am: sitting on my couch, watching the debate, writing random shiz in my blog, eating peanut butter with a spoon and thinking about how nice my bed will feel in a few minutes. Dude...the fact that I am even thinking about going to bed at 9 o'clock should be of concern to some folks. I'm tired people. Tuesday makes me tired.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I love PB on a spoon and I love reading your random shiz.

I hope you have a good and very restfull night's sleep.

Cali said...

Well it is Wednesday now and still my crap is all kicked. Whats that about