Thursday, October 16, 2008

m.i. Dubb a.k.a. My Brother the Wrapper


My baby brother Steve is an incredibly talented rapper. His lyrics are sometimes hard to hear but only because I know he's talking from experience and from his heart which makes me sad but it also makes it so much more real and so powerful. I've enjoyed watching him grow as a person and as an artist. He's so dedicated and spends every dime he makes buying beats and studio time and he's always composing lyrics. He's absolutely amazing. I think I can safely say that I'm not a "fan of the Rap" but I love Steve's music and occasionally even I get "giggy wid it". As Adri our sister-in-law said, "Steve, I really wanted to hate it but I love it...it's so good." His FIRST concert is this weekend at The Hookah Club in SLC and I'm so excited for him. I'm also a lot nervous for him but I can't wait to see my baby brother in his element doing his "thang". He's my hero right now and I'm so happy for him. I'll have pics this weekend to post. Go STEVE!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I would actually love to see you getting "giggy wid it"... :) Hope his concert goes well.