Thursday, October 2, 2008

Filter-Ectomy

I think I've had a "filter ectomy". I know I've had "filter problems" lately but let's just be honest and admit that it is gone. Today, Angi spent a good part of her day keeping me away from as many people as possible. I wasn't in a bad mood but I think that since I've been sad for so long that today's mania came as a bit of a surprise. At one point today Ang even mentioned it might be wise for me to not answer the phone--for a little bit anyway--because "people just don't get you today". I will admit that I was a bit more manic than I've been in a long time but I'm so bored at work and need something to DO!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Sounds like you've stepped into my world--I have a much better time than the people around me do during my manic times. ;)

Angi Snyder said...

Whats really sad here, is I was born filterless, and yet I was the one acting as a shield. As Angie put it, my filter is not just clogged with lint and in need of cleaning, it's just MIA.