Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Little Elf

I have a little Elf who periodically leaves me little surprises at my desk. Not bad surprises...good ones. These "gifts" are awesome and so is the giver. She's super funny, sassy, brilliant, insightful, stylish and incredibly cool--someday when I grow up I want to be her. She's by far my favorite person at work (MSB you are my 2nd Favorite). She's also known as Sarcast-a-bitch by her brother which makes me adore her even more. She's left some hilariously funny little gifts including the gift I got today...a note from Dwight K. Schrute (on DKS stationary): "Beats, Bears and Battlestar Gallactica". The bottom of the note even said, "Bulldozer and Boyz to Men" which made me feel so giddy because it meant that she had been reading my crazy little journal. A couple of weeks ago I received the Cowardly Lion toy from McDonald's and last week I got a blue plastic giraffe--you know the one they put on the top of the ice cream at Taco Amigo. Awesome.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you have someone who brightens your days at work like that. Everyone should have a little elf like that in their life.