Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FNL

In honor of the premiere of Friday Night Lights I have a few words. Those of you who have DirectTV are lucky! I have a couple of options including a very good friend who I know will let me watch with her and also spending time at Bob and Shauna’s—so I’m covered. I was talking to Meredith one day last week and she told me that some of our good friends had gotten DTV just for FNL which makes me feel like a proud little mama. I know I can’t take all the credit for S&L being such huge fans but I was the one who convinced S to buy season one and was with her when she did it. Also, after S bought FNL, L stayed up ALL NIGHT to watch season one before going to work the next day. In the words of one of our other friends, “I don’t even know S’s roommate but I love her just for that…” Meredith also told me about all the other people who are fans indirectly because of me. I’m so happy that I can’t stop crying…or something else my boyfriend Gordon Sumner would sing. Yea for all of you who get to go to S&L’s apartment tonight to watch Coach Taylor and Principal Taylor portray the BEST marriage on television, to see Lyla and my real boyfriend Timmy Riggins get it on and to see Smash working at the Ice Cream parlor! I love Fall!!

1 comment:

Kendra Leigh said...

Ack! You should have posted a spoiler alert!