Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Olive Garden, Really?

Speaking of food -- pretty much that phrase applies to nearly every second of my existence --

Can someone ANYONE please tell me what the fascination is with The Olive Garden? A new one opened in American Fork and tonight when I drove past it there was a HUGE line of people waiting to EAT there. Why is this? And if anyone says anything about the salad I will blow my top. The bloody salad is a bunch of lettuce with a wedge of tomato for all to share with some kind-of-okay Italian dressing. Nothing sppppppppppecial. Maybe 'short bus' special but not real special.

Olive Garden...really? REALLY?

3 comments:

Tina W said...

I hear that! My parents made me go for lunch this weekend and it's totally mediocre. You forgot to mention that the salad is made with iceberg!

Kendra Leigh said...

It drives me crazy when people come to visit NYC and of all the fabulous restaurants, they choose to go to Olive Garden! And why? Because it's in Times Square? What the?!

Kris said...

Ha ha...we just went there tonite. Next time, if there ever is one, try the zuppa tuscano. It's all robb will eat there.