Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today

Stuff I want to do today:

*12 hours of church.
*drive through Provo.
*read a couple chapters of The Robe.
*listen to John Tesch sing his latest hit.
*watch Nights of Rodanthe, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and High School Musical.
*shop at Cabela's for camping equipment.
*listen to Rachel Ray talk about anything.
*eat at Chili's.


What I really did today:

*Nap
*catch up on DVR.
*make some fantastic jewelry.
*re-read my favorite book.
*listen to the kid upstairs play Called to Serve on the piano -- at least a zillion times.


P.S. In case you don't know me at all I would never voluntarily do any of those things in the first list. I'm hungry and when I get hungry I get crabby and there is nothing to eat in this town today except for fast food.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I took a nap and missed church today too. So much in common...

Graves Family said...

ANGIE, THANK YOU FOR ORDERING LEHI ROLLER MILLS FOR MY GIRLS SCHOOL
HOPE YOU DONT MIND I FOUND YOUR BLOG ON KACEE BART FUN TO READ YOUR STUFF THANKS AGAIN
KOBI

Jess said...

Ha ha... as I read that first list I thought... wait a sec... I remember some discussions about us NOT reading The Robe for book group long ago. :) I'm gonna say I'm not a big fan of driving through Provo either.