Thursday, October 23, 2008

Costume Ideas?

I love Halloween. I love candy, parties, costumes, and all kinds of fun. Halloween is kind of a big deal at my work and I need an idea for a great costume. Here are a few of the things I've done in the past:

Marge Simpson - this was a GREAT costume. The hair, the eyes, the face. Pure fabulousness.
Statue of Liberty
Geisha
Rick Scott - this was BRILLIANT on my part and incredibly creative. Did I win that year? I think so.
Indian Princess - from India. Awesome costume thanks to Sheridan's authentic outfit and my fabulous long black wig.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I should probably add that for the last two months I've been dressing up every day as the Actress Formerly Known as Angie and I'm tired of that costume. I need a new one for next Friday.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I would've loved to see the Marge Simpson one. :) Yeah, but I'm absolutely no help with ideas. Sorry. Remember, I'm the loser who hates Halloween...