Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today = Good

Today I got an E-mail from an friend/co-worker in New York. I haven't heard from her in a year and literally the few words from her made my heart sing. I miss those guys so much and I think I had forgotten how much until today. I actually had a really great day today--little bits of goodness: heard from Liz, surprise soda-visit from Chaddy, lunch with my favorite peeps, discovery of theme song for 2009 (so much better than 2007/2008's theme song...), hugs from Zacky, approval for boss to pay for "sales experiment". All in all...Thursday was a good day. I love the little things that make all the difference.

P.S. Today would have been perfect if The Office and Grey's were new...what's up with re-runs already?

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad yesterday was a good day for you. Little things often do make all the difference. Oh, and I like your new theme song. I hope we'll BOTH be ok this year. :)

sweet pickles said...

Too bad I didn't know until it was too late that there was an Office on after the superbowl, and my DVR didn't record all of it. Dang. Maybe The Office is new this week?