Monday, January 26, 2009

Zack the Entertainer!







I think I figured out a way to be able to live in NYC in the way in which I'd like to be accustomed to...


Kidnap or borrow (which ever word you prefer) my nephew Zack and take him to Washington Square Park. He will be able to raise enough money for me to be able to live there for at least a year. If those *&^% kids can do random stunts and make tons of money then I'm sure brilliant, beautiful, perfect little Zacky can make even more.
Last week Becky, Paul, Zack and I met at Sub Zero for some ice cream. Zack was in true form that night and performed for the entire restaurant. Even after the other patrons went back to their business he stood there trying to entertain. He's all about the clapping and praise. He can jump! He's only 19 months old and he can jump--both feet off the floor. He knows he's good. When he's showing off all his signs, he holds up his hand after four or five so that you can give him a "high five". My favorites are when he does "Cat" because he says, "Kitty Kitty Kitty" in the cutest voice while making the sign. He also does that when he shows you his belly: "Tickle Tickle Tickle".

I love him. Love him. Love him.
P.S. Using Zack to make money was Anna's idea--I think she's definitely onto something brilliant. Beck...can I have him?

1 comment:

Defa Family said...

I'm sorry, I don't think I could live without him, but you are welcome to borrow him for a couple hours sometime if you'd like. I think I might use that idea for money since we can't seem to find a job.