Monday, January 5, 2009

I Miss Meredith


I miss Meredith. I miss her laugh. Her "blond giggle" and her baking. How could you not miss the baking? I also really miss watching TV with Meredith: The Office, Grey's, Big Bang, Veronica, FNL, Gilmore, etc. etc. etc. It is not nearly as much fun to watch TV alone. I haven't lived with Meredith in just over a year but have been thinking about her a lot lately. She's now living in Beirut. Yes, I said Beirut, Lebanon. She moved the day I arrived in NYC for the holiday and we missed each other by just a little bit. I had planned on flying into JFK and then rushing to the apartment so that I could at least say "good-bye" but her driver wanted to leave earlier so we missed each other. I'm missing Meredith so much that I've even been having some strange dreams...Here's a recap of the latest one:


Meredith has moved to Lebanon but kept her room in the apartment. I plan to stay there on my visit and when I arrive Jaime (landlord) has remodeled the apartment and expanded our apartment to include the other apartment on our floor (totally wasn't another apartment on our floor). Not only had he expanded our apartment but it was ridiculously fancy and so so so pretty.

Weird, eh?


Last week I got an E-mail from Mere and it included some juicy news--it seems as if she's beat my latest dating record by three years--Whoo hoo!
P.S. If Jaime had remodeled the apartment and it was as fancy as my dream I would SO move back in a heart beat!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

That's a good picture of you. :)