Monday, January 26, 2009

BBK and the Frosting

I so so so wish I had a picture of this. Hopefully I can describe it so that you can "See" what I saw.

Saturday afternoon, my good friend Kim and I were having a "Baking Day". We made the Paradise Bakery Sugar Cookies and Magnolia Vanilla Cupcakes. Lots of fun. Good friends. Yummy treats. Here's the funny part. Apparently, Kim's dad (BBK) likes frosting. I don't mean likes frosting like I like frosting. He LIKES frosting. As you know the Paradise cookies don't have frosting on them...they are more of a cakey shortbready kind of a cookie and do not need frosting--they are super rich all by themselves. Well, Bruce took a HUGE dollop of left over cupcake frosting and put it on his cookie. I am still laughing thinking of Mr. Adult. Mr. Health Nut. Mr. Grown-up with a cookie on his plate and a huge scoop of frosting on top!

Best moment of the week!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I love it that you're little miss baker now. Cracks me up how domestic you've become. :)