Monday, December 29, 2008

Innocently Minding My Own Business...

Tonight after a super busy day at work I sat down on my sofa with my delicious dinner (tuna and Triscuts--my life sucks...I don't even have bread) and thought that I'd watch a little TV while I ate. There is a reason why I NEVER watch live TV. That reason was made very apparent by the fact that I was just forced to watch a commercial for...drum roll...

Mall Cop.

I don't think I need to say anything else. I think I'm just going to sit here in the dark because I cannot stand the thought that I might be forced to watch that commercial again. I'm never watching live TV again. Ever.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I'm totally with you on that. I haven't watched commercial TV in a very long time.

(However, I think Triscuits are a tasty bread substitute with tuna. In fact, cracker-type foods are a staple with us non-cookers...) :)