Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ang.Alexis.Ella

Lexi and Ella are two of my favorite little people. They are both sweet and completely hilarious. Last Wednesday, Ella immediately latched on and became my friend. Lexi and I have been friends for a quite a while. Some of my favorite Lexisms including one day coming home on the train a couple of years ago and her telling us that "2 more stops is our house". Dude...how does a three year old know that? Also, evertime I think about Lexi I see and hear her running up my street on Halloween 2007 screaming, "Angie! Angie! Angie! I'm Belle!" I had been trying to beat them home so I could get their Halloween treat bags ready but instead we met on my stoop and I poured the candy into her bucket. I hadn't seen them for a year but the three of us had a blast: Reading books, talking (Ella...not so much) and playing with all their toys. Thanks for hanging out with me and letting me stay in your play room. Thanks, Matt and Kendra! You guys are the best. Miss you.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I love cute, little people. Oh, and thanks for blogging again. I was missing you! :)

Kendra Leigh said...

No, no, no... YOU'RE the best! Thanks for staying with us and loving my little girls!