Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Gift to Beat All Gifts

I'm so going to get in trouble for posting this but I can't help it...

My crazy Southern Grandmother sent Bob and Shauna a really special gift this year for Christmas. Bob opened his first...a pair of satin PJ pants--no top just bottoms. Shauna opened hers and it was the matching TOP! Yes, folks, my grandma gave my parents sex clothes! I thought my mom was going to die laughing and Steve kept chanting, "Stop talking about this"! Then, crazy Grandma called and I answered the phone:

Angie: Hey, Merry Christmas.
Crazy Grandma: Is this Angie or Shauna? You need to hear it in her awesome Louisiana accent.
Angie: It's Ang. So, tell me about the "Sex Clothes" you got for my parents.
Crazy Grandma: Giggle. Giggle. Giggle. I need to talk to your dad about that.

Ang gives phone to Bob.

Bob: Mom, is this gift supposed to kick off my 61st year or what?

I didn't hear the rest of the conversation. I think Steve started yelling again for us to stop talking about our parents having sex.

P.S. W, it would probably be best if you didn't share this little story with Arnie...

4 comments:

Wendi said...

That little P.S. note just about made my day. It's the only thing that could have made this hilarious post any more funny. Thanks for the laugh, Ang. :)

Angi Snyder said...

At least your crazy grandma was in Louisiana instead of in the dressing room at Target with you informing you that your arms were really big compared to the size of pants you wear.
This was hillarious. Poor Steve.

Cali said...

Ha ha, oh that is sooooo funny. Hey, at least you know your grandma is open-minded?

The Seaquist Family said...

That is the best gift ever. Oh I do hope you got pictures of their faces. I can only imagine. 2008 will be a Christmas to remember for sure. Got to love a crazy Grandma!