Saturday, December 27, 2008

Best Twisted Sister Ever!

My office does a Secret Santa activity in December and it is my favorite time of the year. It is so much fun to do secret and sometimes twisted things for someone else and it is even more fun to see what everyone else is doing for their person. This year I had the best best best time ever. I had a lot of fun doing things for Ellen but there is nothing to describe the feelings that I have had for the amazing person (Claudia) who had me. Each week was WAY over the top and WAY special and by the third week I actually burst into tears--I know I have issues. Claudia and the rest of her conspirators made this season so special for me and I loved every single second. Thanks so much!!! Below are the pictures capturing all of the fun!
I love having "Eddie's" picture attached to my office door but more than just having it there I truly loved seeing some of my co-workers and their reactions to it. For instance, how much fun is it to see the Karen literally drool and caress my poster? A lot.





This is the one that sent me over the edge. Every week the presentation was just as amazing as the gift and when I walked into my office and saw the beautiful jewelry I totally lost it. I wish I had used my real camera to capture it better but Sarah made the necklace and earrings and they are so very much me. I love them.



The final gift was the super soft fleece blanket...one side black, one side red. And yes, that is a black sheep...for me...the black sheep. Love. Love. Love.

No comments: