Tuesday, December 9, 2008

76 days

The spell has been broken. After 76 days I broke down and ate a Smart Cookie. Last week Kacee mentioned to me that the Peppermint Cookies were back for the holiday season and for the first time since September 19th, I heard the words "Smart Cookie" and didn't vomit in my mouth. So, Thursday night after class, Kacee, Steph and I went to Smart Cookie and I ATE ONE! It was so good and I've even been back one other time. The spell is broken. OHP no longer has power over me and my favorite treat. Yay!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm so happy for you. It's about time you get back to what you truly enjoy. :)

Cali said...

Yay! OHP (though I don't know what that stands for I know who he is) is a little weird... you'll just have to hide them from him next time.

Also, I made your blog! Sweet! :)

I'm glad you had a good time in NYC, it sounds like so much fun.

And do you get any sleep at all with that space-ship of a house glowing so brightly all night long? ha ha

kacee said...

My streak wasn't as long and definately not because I lost the desire to eat them but more to the fact that my other cookie obsession moved in around the corner....needless to say, since our return on Thursday I have eaten a smart cookie each and every day since. Yikes!