Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Tree

Every year my work buys a tree at the Festival of Trees (fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital) and this year they bought a very special tree. Not only was it so ridiculously pretty but it was so much fun--The Twilight Tree! It was black/white/silver/red (my favorites) and also came with gifts for all the characters in the Twilight Series. Some of the gifts were obvious--silver hairbrush and mirror for Rosalie and some super clever--The Host for Rene or a penguin for Edward. On Wednesday before we closed shop for Christmas Eve they gave away all the things on the tree and the actual tree itself. I only wanted the quilt on the bottom and unfortunately Robyn got it. I don't usually get jealous about these kinds of things. I can be happy for others but I'm still so envious and twisted with jealousy. Robyn could literally care less about the series and it would match my living room perfectly--oh, and its so pretty. Here are a couple of pictures from the tree and the gifts.

P.S. Did I say how much I wanted that quilt? I really really really wanted it. Really.
P.P.S. Thank you thank you thank you to Amie and Beth for making your husbands buy this tree. You guys are great!

1 comment:

Angi Snyder said...

I wanted the Civil War books, but no luck.