Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Scream

Tonight, I was vegging on my sofa, watching television trying to get up the strength/energy to eat my dinner and I heard a noise. I looked over and saw a giant wolf dog standing in the doorway between my kitchen and living room. Mr. Wolf Beast was huge, had glowing eyes and big teeth. I screamed bloody murder and jumped up with my blanket in front of me. Yes, it is a super special "Edward Blanket" but I'm pretty sure it can't protect me from wolves. When I jumped up it scared Wolf Beast and he ran through the kitchen and out the front door. How in the HELL did the Wolf Beast get inside my home? My door was shut. Of this I am sure. I don't know that it was locked like it ALWAYS is but I know it was shut. After Wolf Beast left I sat on the sofa and burst into tears. I'm so tired and I'm also so scared of dogs. I know I'm safe. I know I'm okay but I'm mostly terrifed that I will dream about Wolf Beast and now have one more reason why I can't sleep. My heart is still beating really hard. Help...

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Did that really happen?! How scary is THAT?! I hope you were able to sleep tonight--without creepy nightmares of said wolf beast. :S

sweet pickles said...

I HATE things like that.

This morning when I went to leave for work the motion light was turned on. Why was my motion light on? It was 6:00 in the morning. Nobody is walking around my yard. Or IS somebody walking around my yard and going to be in my car and kill me? Should I call the cops?

Yeah, I was freaking out just about the whole way to work.

But maybe it was the Wolf Beast that set off my motion light.

Kendra Leigh said...

Maybe it was Jacob coming to check on you (since Edward was all over you!)?? Maybe??

Ang said...

My friend Anna and I came up with the Jacob thing today too--good call Kendra!