Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stuff I Love

I complain a lot on my blog so tonight I thought I'd do something a little different and list some of the things I love...

New Kotex commercial
Will, Emma, Rachel, Terri, Quinn, Finn, Puck, Sue, Kurt and the rest of the gang
The Chocolate
The Word The
Blue Lemon
Wearing cute shoes again
Incredible friends
20 little people
Steve Jobs
Cruise control while on 1200 E in Lehi
DVR
Red
Freshly laundered sheets
TV on DVD
Sunday jeans
Perfectly manicured fingers
Earrings
72 degrees
New books
Not stupid people a.k.a. smart people
Diet Coke from work
Baking
Smiles
8:30
Chanandaler Bong
Massages
Shuffle
Nicknames
Mountains

I'm sure there are hundreds of other things but these are the few that popped in my mind while I was trying to positive prime myself.

2 comments:

Cali said...

Wow, that's a lot of positives! Way to go!

Wendi said...

I second:

...Freshly laundered sheets
...72 degrees
New books
...Smiles
...Chanandaler Bong :D
...Mountains

Great list, Ang. :)

Do you want to meet at The Chocolate sometime? (I figure I could take a break from Ding Dongs and Pirate's Booty to try something really worth the calories!) :S