Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baseball, anyone?

I just drove past a ball park and nearly burst into tears. Yes, I hate the sports but I love me some live baseball and love watching my little nephews play ball. The best part about having three little boys playing baseball is that there is always a game to watch. This year will be different. My boys and their sister (and their parents) moved last Saturday to Atlanta and so there will be ZERO games for me to watch. I could and probably will watch Steve on Sunday afternoons. He plays in the Hispanic league and those games are pretty decent. Not as fun as watching little guys figure out how to play ball but better than nothing. Of course there are always my Owlz too. Hopefully RHC is up for more baseball than usual and will invite me along.

1 comment:

Angi Snyder said...

4 games a week for your entertainment! We start next Tuesday!