Monday, April 19, 2010

Law of Accountability

Last week I agreed to run a 5K on June 26th and I know the only way to keep me accountable and on track is to blog about it. I'm sure a 5K is no biggie for most people but for me it is going to be huge. The fact that RHC couldn't get me out of my reading chair to take a walk tonight makes me skeptical that I can begin the training this week but I said it and I wrote it and now I have to do it.

Go me.

P.S. my new reading chair is really comfy and my book is really good and I feel really shizzy lately so there are a few reasons that I couldn't go on the walk. Not just pure laziness.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I should really try to get some exercise too, seeing as I can't fit into any of my clothes right now...

Hope you start feeling better. Go Ang!! :)

Tina W said...

Do it! That's my b-day so do it as my gift.