Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stuff I'd Rather Do...

This afternoon I was informed that my presence was requested at a client lunch tomorrow. I'd really rather eat my hair than make small talk with some of these people--especially since I will be the only female in attendance--although given my current thoughts on the "gentler sex" maybe it will be better to go to lunch with all guys. Tonight, I'm sitting here dreading the lunch and thinking of all the things I'd rather do than dress up (on jean day no less...) and attend the luncheon.

Stuff I'd rather do:
*Get the actual plague
*Eat my hair
*Go to the eye doctor
*Sit through a HC talk
*Do my laundry
*Case Study Day in GH
*Listen to Called to Serve played over and over and over by a 10 year old
*Eat at Olive Garden or Happy Sumo
*Listen to Susan Sarandon accept an Oscar

Stuff that is worse than a client lunch:
*Camping
*Attend a training at my work--you guys know what I'm talking about...
*Enrichment
*Pride & Prejudice
*Playing Foosball with my bosses--it is truly humiliating how bad I am at Foosball.
*Watching Titanic
*Skill Day
*Dentist

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I think it's funny how "eating your hair" keeps coming up. :) And that kid is still playing "Called to Serve" incessantly?!?

Cali said...

Hey you played fooseball with the bosses? Isn't that like a rite of passage? he he.

Ang said...

Yes, I was forced to play last winter and I'm still suffering the scars of the humiliation.