Thursday, May 7, 2009

Music=Greatest Tool to Happiness?

I love music. I really really love music. I'm that girl who takes her iPod to the store when she's shopping. I'm the girl who falls asleep listening to her tunes. I'm that girl who's still ticked off that the ass hats at the car place stole her car adapter forcing her to listen to the radio. I'm the girl who left her iPod at home yesterday and spent 1/2 the day in silence and the second 1/2 of the day trying to make Pandora not suck so much. As much as I love music and as much pleasure as it gives me I'm going to have to disagree with something I learned in my weekly department meeting. Today, we were told that music does the same thing for you "happiness wise" as food and sex. Okay, here's the thing...I love food. I love music. There's no way that the third thing belongs in a category with the other two--not even close. I'm guessing someone isn't doing something right...

P.S. Speaking of being forced to listen to the radio in the car...tonight I heard a song and thought, "Hmmm, that's a good song..." and then discovered it was by Lifehouse. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

3 comments:

Cali said...

HAHA! You make me laugh so hard! THAT sounds like a great Theory day...

Wendi said...

I was wondering why you don't just go buy a new car adapter?

Angi Snyder said...

Food, sex, and music? Someone is definately doing something wrong. And some day I will learn to spell that d word.:)