Monday, May 18, 2009

Short List of Favorite Little People

















More than once I've been accused of hating kids. I don't hate kids. I just don't love all of them for no reason. Those that I love I love with all my heart. There is NOTHING as sweet as an unsolicited hug. Nothing as wonderful as seeing a kid run across the room and jump into your arms. On a funny note, nothing quite as awesome as having a kid take food off your plate, put it in their mouth and then take it out and put it in your hand. Or, even better having one of the sweetest, cutest little people throw up all over you. I really do love kids.

Random comments from some of my favorite little people:

Eli: Mom, who's the nicest person at your work? I think it is Angie.
Pais: You come to my house tonight?
Luke: Our other babysitter lets us play outside.
Adilynn: Where do you put CD's in this car?

Brayden.Jaxon.Skyler.Jordan.Camden.Bella.Zack.Adilynn.Luke. Paislee.Eli.Lexi.Ella.Annah.Abbie.

There are other little people that I adore but these are the ones that for me can turn a frown upside down and can make me grin just thinking about them. These are the ones I'd walk through fire for, slay dragons for and maybe even go to church for.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

So cute. I'm glad you have lots of little people that love you. You deserve it. :)

The Seaquist Family said...

So glad to see a picture of you. I can't believe how long your hair is. Cute post.

Kendra Leigh said...

Lexi and Ella love you, too!!

kacee said...

aww shucks! my kids love you, we love you...thanks for being part of the fam!

love the church comment - guess we can rewrite the will next week, huh?