Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Freaky Eye Twins

Today Becky, Zacky and Unborn Fetus came to visit me at work. We had a little picnic at my desk and while we were eating I noticed the funniest thing. Not only does sweet, fabulous, adorable, precious Zacky have my EXACT same birthmark in the EXACT same place on his forehead but he also does the same 'freaky eye thing' that I do. We were eating and he looked up at me and for the first time I was able to see the thing that I do all the time. I can't "do it on command" but apparently if my head is down and I glance up, my eyes do this thing that freaks out many of 'my people'. It really is quite creepy but also fantastic that Zacky does it too! I knew he was my fav for a reason--shhhh, don't tell Brayden, Jaxon, Sky, Jordie, Bells and Cam.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Where have I been?! You have a birthmark on your forehead? And you do a freaky eye thing? Apparently, I have not been paying attention!

Cali said...

TRIA MERA!!