Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Friend Eli

My friend has an adorable little boy named Eli. He's 7 years old and often prone to dramatic fits and hilarious comments. I'd like to share the last couple of Eli/Angie moments:

1) He was selling cookie dough for a school fundraiser and asked his mom if she could take it to work. She told him she would and he said, "Oh, I know who will buy some...my friend, Ang".
Yes, I did buy three tubs--I'm all about keeping kids off the street and
who could resist his sweet comment?

2) On Monday morning Eli called his mom at work and was telling her all about his day, etc. She was "listening" and finally he said:

E: Mom!
Mom: thinking she was in trouble for not really listening says, What?
E: Have you talked to Angie today?
Mom: Um...yeah. Why?
E: Oh, well next time you talk to her make sure you tell her I said, hi.

I love that kid! He's so funny.

No comments: