Monday, April 6, 2009

I Have a Confession...

My name is Angie and I'm addicted to:

Justin Furstenfeld
Jeremy Furstenfeld
Ryan Delahoussaye
CB Hudson
Matt Noveskey

I can't get enough. I can't stop listening. I can't. I can't. I can't. I love love love their new album: Approaching Normal. Possibly because it is brilliant and actually kind of hopeful for them (who knew) and also because I'm occasionally approaching normal so it's nice to have that in common with someone. I've been in love with Blue October for about 2-3 years but right now I'm totally blown away with my love for them. In particular I really love Jump Rope, Kangaroo Cry, My Never, Picking up the Pieces, Say It, Been Down, Blue Skies, Blue Does and Should be Loved. Shiz...I love the whole thing. I also really LOVE that Adilynn begged Kacee to let her put Jump Rope on her iPod. Yay!

P.S. How many bloody times can I say "Love" in one post? Apparently a lot.

No comments: