Monday, April 6, 2009

Biking Queen

No, that shouldn't say Baking Queen, although I believe I've been called that. Tonight after my huge purchase I changed out of my work clothes and took my bike out for a real spin. Yippee, hallelujah, I rode all over my lovely neighborhood and didn't fall off. Not entirely sure if I'm going to be able to walk tomorrow (kidding kind of) -- that last hill was a little much but it was so much fun. It was great to turn my music up super loud and block out everything around me. Okay, I probably shouldn't "block out everything" given my proclivity to fall off the bike but it was a great ride and I'm so glad I bought it. The real test will be if I take the bike out tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

You go, biking queen, Ang!! :) I'm happy for you and your new fun activity. :)