Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy V. day!

I survived!

It wasn't that bad. I had a busier day than I've had in a while today at work. It helped distract from the constant flower deliveries, etc. Also my mom brought me flowers, took me to lunch and gave me a lovely gift.

Tonight my plan was to clean up a bit, catch up on some stuff and mostly catch up on some TV. That got derailed tonight when a tree fell on our power line. Oy!

I had no idea how cold or dark it could be down here without lights. Hurry up Mr. Power Man, Parenthood is on soon and I need a Mr. Cyr fix. No, I deserve a Mr. Cyr fix.

Happy V. Day to all the couples in the world.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you survived. That was nice of your mom to take such good care of you like that. I hope your power was restored! :)

Cali said...

I want pancakes.

Unknown said...

nice story....how to survive,i learn from u :)

reginag said...

Im so proud of you! Keep it on the right track.
african mango