Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today

Today I am grateful for friends.
Today I am grateful that I have a job.
Today I'm grateful for the blue sky.
Today I'm grateful for vanilla ice cream cones.
Today I'm grateful for certain tiny humans.
Today I'm grateful for Florence & The Machine.
Today I'm grateful for free haircuts.
Today I'm grateful for The Bachelor.
Today I'm grateful that I am an adult.
Today I'm grateful that I am healthy.
Today I'm grateful that I get to be me.
Today I'm grateful for Jon Stewart.

Today I'm grateful that Eleni had a blog entry. Sure it made me cry a little bit but it started me me thinking about all of incredibly wonderful and also somewhat silly things that I have in my life. I may have my issues and some days may be worse and/or better than others but I'm a very lucky girl with a blessed life. I get to be me!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Gratitude is a good thing. I'm glad you have so many things to be thankful for. :)

Mary Ann 704 301 0430 cake101@windstream.net said...

I just happened upon your blog.
I want to tell you ...that as you stay thankful for all that you do have you are going to see 2012 be the best year that you have yet experienced in your life. You are going to see dreams come true.

Mary Ann

sonya d said...

I'm always grateful for Jon Stewart. At least Mondays thru Thursdays, but, no, really, every day.