Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bye bye Dear Friend

Three years ago I met my dear friend Mr. Whirly Pop and we had a good relationship. He helped me be healthy by providing delicious popcorn treats and I helped him fulfill his purpose of greatness of using him nearly nightly. A few weeks ago there was an incident where I started a batch of popcorn and then started some laundry, made a phone call, etc. You know...I forgot and then it was WAY TOO LATE and my dear friend was dead and my house was full of nasty burned popcorn smell. Thankfully regular burned popcorn smell is not nearly as bad as burned microwave popcorn but it was still wretched and took me leaving the door open for hours and and entire spray bottle of Fabreeze to get the smell to go away.

Good-bye dear friend may you rest in peace.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Burned popcorn smell is the worst! I'm glad you got it cleared out. Oh, and sorry about your loss. :)