Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Reward Smeward!

I've blogged about this before but apparently it is time again. I hate, loathe, despise reward cards and I'm really starting to think I'm the only one who hates them. I don't want a special wallet to hold all the cards. I do not want everyone on earth knowing my E-mail address or my phone number. I do not want a free soda after I buy 17.000. I don't want a punch card (which reminds me I need to donate that Rio one I got last night because I will not use it) I just want you to lower your prices. The only place I will use the card is the grocery store because you have to. It is just real. The prices are too jacked up if you don't use it. Although, I will say that I rarely if ever go to that store because it is ghetto and because I hate the card. Yesterday I was getting my daily ice cream cone (my treat for lifting) and I was at Burger King. I never go to BK but I needed to shake it up because they are starting to recognize me at Artic Circle, The Amigo and McDonald's. So, I'm at BK getting my dollar cone and the girl asked me if I had a reward card. WHY DOES BK have a reward card? Isn't having clogged arteries reward enough? It isn't her fault that her company listened to someone like Barge telling them that they had to do it so I'm not going to take it out on her but really can't we all just band together and make them go away? Please...

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm really thankful that Harmon's and Target don't require rewards cards because that's where I do most of my shopping besides Costco. Although, I do enjoy my free yogurt when I fill up my card at Golden Spoon. But, I agree that the whole system is rather annoying.

sonya d said...

You're awesome.