Monday, May 17, 2010

Stuff I Know

*Even though I will NEVER be that girl who looks forward to it and/or loves it, exercise is exhilarating. It makes you feel empowered and amazing. Thanks, RHC for making me go biking tonight.

*Making others listen to your shizzy music when they are calling you is really annoying. I had to call an employee four times in the last two days and this is what I know: God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy. Ugh!!!!!! Makes me want to put one of my favorite Spring Awakening or Next to Normal songs on my phone while people wait for me to answer.

*It is a little bit offensive to me that really GREAT movies only play in one theater (if any) in the great state of Utah. For instance, four times in the last two weeks I've had to drive to SLC to see various films and yet the movie Marmaduke will be playing on dozens and dozens of screens across the state. It is also offensive to me that Creation is not playing in an entire region of our country but I'm not in the mood to pick a fight with The Bible Belt today so I'm going to try and let it go.

*Elevators are H-O-T!

*10.75 more weeks until my colleague comes back from maternity leave and I get to just do my job. I really need to make a paper chain to help me count down the days. Yes, it is pathetic that I'm completely overwhelmed and it is only the beginning of week 2.

*I hate that one of my favorite songs from Rent is a Macy's commercial.

*I have the coolest friends. Ever.

*iTunes rules all. That's all.

No comments: