Monday, May 3, 2010

Pink?

I'm not sure where it all came from but I've been a little bit obsessed with pink lately. Not so much the artist although I do love her but mostly obsessed with the color pink. I have a new pink iPod and also a new pink wallet. I didn't think anything of it until my friend Jeff asked me if I had his niece's wallet. Is it super creepy? I don't care. I like pink.

Also, I must add although I know I've blogged about this before, all of it reminds me of a conversation from over a year ago between two of my colleagues about me:

R: Shaking her head...I don't even know who she is anymore.
Z: What do you mean? She's looks great.
R: She's wearing PINK. Pink. And she has critters on her ears!
(I was wearing a pink sweater and these really great pink & orange fish earrings)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I have some fluffy pink PJ's that my mother-in-law gave me for my birthday. At first I thought, "Pink?! I don't wear pink." But they have certainly grown on me. In fact, my kids think they're the best lounge wear I own. :)