Thursday, May 13, 2010

Classes, anyone?

Don't get me wrong, I love Community Ed classes. I've been taking them for years as a great way to take fun classes for super cheap and they're also very fun. I've taken belly dancing, computer classes, photography classes, cooking classes, jewelry making, pottery, and I'm sure other even more random things. Tonight, I was looking at the most recent catalog looking to see which class I should take and found a bunch that I think will help me find a husband:

Concealed Firearms Permit Course
Backyard Birding
Fly Fishing for Fun
Gold Prospecting--Really?
Tae Kwon Do and Life Skills
Managing Anger--this one is my second favorite. I'm sure you can figure out which is my first.

I can't stop giggling. I know there's nothing truly wrong with these classes but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to find a good little dirty liberal like myself at any of these places. Pretty sure. Oh, also, who in their right mind is going pay $45 to take iPhone introduction? Good hell come on over and I'll freaking show you how to use it.

P.S. RHC--I think we should actually take a class--up for one?

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Yeah, those are pretty funny class titles. :)