Friday, May 7, 2010

And the Question Is...

...how many times in three hours can someone go to the grocery store?

Answer...3.

1) Winco. Not sure how I feel about that store. It is definitely cheaper than anywhere else (and I really like that) but the crowds are horrible, the floor plan makes no sense and I HATE bagging my own groceries. If I wanted to do that I would work at a grocery store. Also, couldn't find three things and so I had to drop the groceries at my house and then go to Ridley's.

2) Ridley's. Picked up the few things I missed at Winco. Went home and made cookies. They look ridiculous but taste good. Not sure if I will be taking them to the party tomorrow so had to go out AGAIN to get different ingredients.

3) Allen's. Not my favorite store by any stretch but there were only a few cars in the parking lot so I ran in and got what I needed for the cupcakes.

Love grocery shopping. Love.

1 comment:

Cali said...

I love that we have so many huge grocery stores around here. Ever go to a place where all they have is a target? It sucks.