Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Angie Hates Dogs

Athens, Georgia, Christmas Day 1980something my brother Dave and I got bikes from Santa and we were in our neighborhood trying out our new toys when we were chased and then attacked by a big dog. I don't remember what kind but it was big and mean and from that day on I've been REALLY scared of dogs. When I was in college my family got a dog named Nikita and I stopped talking to them for months. Nikita wasn't anything to be afraid of but I hated her ever living guts and used to call her Kruschev just to make my sister cry. After living in NYC for two years where there are dogs everywhere the fear somewhat subsided and I've been mostly okay but I still hate dogs. Tonight after my run I got home and tried to find a taser gun online so that tomorrow when I go I can get back at the 6 dogs who chased/barked at me during my 30 minute run. I HATE DOGS!!!!!


P.S. there are four exceptions: Chloe, Jake, Spindleshanks and Bug. Those dogs have hilarious personalities and they crack me up. I also like their owners a lot. Maybe that's part of it.

P.P.S. I'm kidding about the taser gun. I promise.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

You ran for 30 minutes?! You're my idol. Oh, and um, sorry about sending you the Smileboxes with the puppy pictures....

Z said...

Spindleshanks would let you taser him. Happily.