Thursday, June 10, 2010

Words to Live By

Quinn: If you quit the club I'll let you touch my breast.

Quinn: Remember the power motto ladies--it's all about the teasing and not about the pleasing.

Quinn: Let's pair up for the Immaculate Affection. Now remember, if the balloon pops the noise makes the angels cry.

Quinn: I want my kids to be able to look back at these books and see who I was, make them proud--not the bastard one I'm carrying now--of course--the ones I'll have when I'm married and ready.

Quinn: Status is like currency. When your bank account is full you can get away with doing just about anything but right now, we're like, toxic assets.

Quinn: When my mom applied to college she put being popular as being one of her extra curricular activities.

Quinn: I know some guys cheat on their wives or pregnant girlfriends. Just don't do it with Rachel.


So many good lines. I could type all day.

No comments: